At Small Savers Child Development Center, we provide young children with a safe and welcoming community that is abundant in opportunities for developing new skills and exploring their world. Our caregivers are warm and nurturing. They are also well-trained and know just how to create an environment in which each child’s unique pattern of development is supported and respected. At Small Savers, we work with parents to provide children with both the security and the stimulation they need to truly thrive.
The staff at Small Savers recognizes the challenges that working parents face, and the program has been designed to make those challenges more manageable. Some of the features of the program include:
- An open-door policy that allows for and encourages parental visits and involvement, any time of day
- Hours of operation, from 7:30 am to 6:15 pm
- Light breakfast, hot lunch and morning and afternoon snacks provided to all children eating table food
- A supportive environment for new mothers who are still breastfeeding
- Diapers provided
- Convenient underground parking for dropping off and picking up children
Note: For more information, contact the Center Director, Carolyn Mackey by phone at 202.435.9083 or by email.